Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Miscellaneous

This was for our home school cooperative's year-end celebration. HOPE stands for Helping Our Parents Educate. I made this cake with my favorite dark chocolate frosting and just added black food coloring for the "chalkboard."


I made little items with fondant that represented different classes. These were for Outdoor Survival, Literature Appreciation, Chamber Orchestra and Home Economics.

These were for Art, Human Foosball, Volleyball and Soccer.

And obviously, Drama. I am inordinately proud of these. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Deacon Cakes" probably doesn't need it's own posting. :) This cake was SO good...half white, half chocolate, with pastry cream and raspberry filling - and frosted with my signature dark chocolate frosting.

High School Graduation in their school colors.


An inside look of the graduation cake...this is how you do half chocolate and half white!


A cake to thank a friend for letting us borrow his circular saw. The design is made with a flooding technique.


A cake for a farewell party for a Marine.



I loved making this cake...it was for a friend's birthday. It was very decadent, and looks so masculine!


An inside look at one of my most popular flavors...chocolate truffle with raspberry.



Another favorite flavor...lemon curd and raspberry...