Sunday, June 7, 2009

Adult Birthday Cakes

A 75th Birthday deserves a big cake!! The bows and flowers are fondant. The 75 is a candle.


A classic carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.


This was for a family party celebrating a 30th birthday, Mother's day, and a 4th birthday all at once. The writing on the cake was poking fun at the combination...





The top tier of a 50th birthday cake...again, I forgot to take a picture of the whole thing! This was one of my favorite flavors...white cake with lemon filling and raspberries.




This is my favorite-best-in-the-world chocolate ganache cake. I love to do 3D designs in chocolate. (white and dark) The drawback is that they don't stand heat very well in the summer.
A 50th birthday cake for a crowd!

This birthday boy was about to go serve his first tour in Iraq. I made the letters out of chocolate before placing them on the cake.